Planning a garage sale this spring? Remember to fill out a garage sale application and follow the rules below:
- The contact provided on application must be present during the entire time of sale.
- Only one (1) sale is allowed each year.
- A sale can be held for three (3) consecutive weekends.
- Highland Park Police Dept. must be notified in writing three (3) days prior to the sale date.
- Only in-ground signs are allowed.
- Signs cannot be placed on trees, poles or City signs.
- Signs must be removed at the end of sale hours for security reasons.
- Be aware of parking regulations on your street
- Make sure patrons follow parking regulations and are respectful of neighbors’ driveways and lawns.
Garage sale applications can be found here.