Highland Park's vibrant community of restaurants, shops, fitness studios and others are open for business! From installing safety barriers to providing hand sanitizer, upgrading air filtration and more, Highland Park businesses have implemented new services, technologies, and fixtures to help you shop and dine with confidence.
Businesses that sign on to the Welcome Back Promise pledge to take the following steps to create a healthy and comfortable environment for their customers, clients, and employees:
• Masks are required, and hand sanitizer is available.
• Social distancing is encouraged.
• Capacity is limited per IDPH guidelines.
• High-touch surfaces are frequently cleaned.
• Employee health is monitored.
As businesses make the Welcome Back Promise, they'll be added to an interactive map at cityhpil.com/welcomeback. Please plan to check back as new businesses are added!
Learn more about the Welcome Back Promise in the new video above, or visit cityhpil.com/welcomeback.