Highland Park, Illinois – The City of Highland Park is known throughout the North Shore for our spirit, leadership and passion. For the fourth year, the City seeks to illustrate the character of the community and capture the vibrancy of Highland Park through a Community Photo Contest. The contest is open to all residents and businesses in Highland Park (professional and hobbyist).
Photos will be accepted in the following categories:
- HP150: In honor of Highland Park’s sesquicentennial anniversary, capture the historic beauty of the community as we celebrate the City’s big year!
- Architectural: Urban design, cityscapes & landmarks.
- Environmental: Sustainable practices, open spaces, parks & wildlife.
- Community Life: Volunteering, street/nightlife, celebrations, arts & culture.
- People Portraits: Residents participating in City sponsored events, organizations & classes.
- Pets of Highland Park: Because we love seeing your cute pets!
Participants may submit multiple photos and are not required to select a particular category for submission. Winning photos in each category will be selected by the Cultural Arts Advisory Group and announced in September. Winning photos will be featured in the Highlander, on the City website and on the City’s social media. Photographers will be recognized at a City Council Meeting.
To participate in the contest, please email photos to email@example.com by Friday, July 26. Photos submissions must include a photo release and waiver form available on the City’s website and linked below.
Photographer Release and Waiver form
For more information, please contact the City at 847.926.1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.