Online Payment Services for Accounts Receivable
This application allows users to pay City invoices for services, and view open invoices and transaction history. Payments may take 24 to 48 hours to post to the account. The account outstanding balance will not reflect a payment until it has been posted.
The City’s Accounts Receivable payment portal was upgraded January 4, 2021. If you had login credentials prior to 2021 you will need to re-register by following the instructions linked below under "registration process".
*Please note the text message feature associated with your login is currently unavailable.
New Citizen Self Service Users
View the registration process to register as a user for the City’s online Citizen Self Services. You will need a copy of a City invoice to connect to your account the first time. Following initial setup, your account will be automatically connected to your online services user account.
Existing Citizen Self Service Users
Please follow the instructions to connect to your account.
- From the account login screen, enter your Username and Password to sign in.
- Click on “General Billing” and “Accounts”. This will display your linked accounts.
- Click on “Manage Bills” to view your open invoices and transaction history.
- To pay your invoice(s), check the box under the “Pay” column and then click the “Add to Cart” button.
- A shopping cart in the upper right hand corner of the screen will show how many invoices have been selected. When ready, click on the shopping card and then the “Checkout Button”.
- Enter your Billing Name and Address and click “Continue”.
- Enter your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card information and click “Make Payment”. Once payment is made, you will see a confirmation page. Please save or print this page for your records.
- After saving and/or printing your confirmation page, you may close your browser.
Please contact the Finance Department at 847.432.0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding registration or online payments.