Community Hero Award: Serving Others During the COVID Pandemic
2021 Nomination Form
Nominations for the 2021 Community Hero Awards are now closed.
Community Heroes are inspiring individuals, organizations or businesses who, through their selflessness, strength and self-sacrifice, have been agents of change, positively benefitting others and the Highland Park community. The Community Hero Awards were created by the City of Highland Park’s Human Relations Advisory Group in 2021 to honor those who have stepped up and gone above and beyond to support the Highland Park Community during the COVID pandemic.
The COVID pandemic has changed every facet of life, and through it all, many have emerged as amazing helpers. Join the call to shine a light on your hero by submitting a nomination in one of the following six award categories.
- First Responder
- Businesses and Organizations
- For service provided benefiting Highland Park residents, businesses, organizations, governments, or the community at large.
- For extraordinary, heroic acts or service that go above and beyond.
- A nominator may submit a limit of one (1) nomination per category.
- Nominations must be from someone other than a family member.
- Nominations must include the name and contact information of one additional individual who supports this nomination.
- One (1) Community Hero Award recipient will be selected in each category.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Please complete the following information:
ALL information for both nominee and nominator MUST be included! Incomplete forms may be returned and / or rejected.
Prior to submitting your nomination, please review your form: ALL information for both nominee and nominator MUST be included! Incomplete forms may be returned and / or rejected.
Recipients selected to receive a Community Hero Award will be notified via email and will be invited along with family, friends and supporters to a virtual awards ceremony on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 7 PM.
Thank you for your nomination.