The work consists of:
Downtown (Central District) Related:
- The selection, procurement and location of street furniture amenities.
- Specifically, seating, tables, bike racks and trash/recycling receptacles
- Conceptual / schematic and design for Second St. pedestrian focused redesign.
- Community engagement, facilitation, planning, and concept / schematic design docs for an approximately 830’ length of a single block.
- Additional conceptual and schematic documents of selected concept.
- Capital investment plan for remaining streetscape amenity investments for future implementation.
Ravinia TIF District Related:
- The selection, procurement and physical location / installation of a bike shelter in Ravinia District with related stakeholder engagement and communication.
- The development of an infrastructure investment plan for estimated revenue over the remaining term of the Ravinia TIF District (ends in 2028) with related stakeholder engagement and communication
Late proposals will not be considered under any circumstances. The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals. It is the responsibility of the Proposer to inspect the entire Request for Proposals and seek clarification of any item which may not be clear to them. Any questions about this project, or to submit your proposal, should be directed to Community Development Deputy Director, Charmain Later at email@example.com. NO paper bids will be accepted.
The successful Bidder shall be required to furnish certificates and policies of insurance as required by the Contract. All Contracts for the Construction of Public Works are subject to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/1-12). Contractors must provide Certified Monthly Payroll Reports.
RFP Packet and information is available here.
RFP Q&A available here.